COMPANY FORMATION, INCORPORATION
COMPLEX LEGAL SERVICES IN GYŐR AND TATA FROM OPENING A COMPANY TILL COMPLICATED COMPANY AFFAIRS: MODIFICATIONS, CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, EMPLOYMENT MATTERS
Don’t manage your company alone!
– Incorporation, modification, liquidation, winding up of companies with the help of a lawyer.
– Legal advice, drafting and countersigning contracts, representation of lawyers by courts and public authorities.
– Management and enforcement of claims by legal means.
– Resolving employment matters, handling legal matters relating to employees.
THE PROCESS OF COMPANY FORMATION
- Drafting the necessary documents on the ground of the information given by the client per e-mail or at a personal meeting. If required, further consultation by phone or in person at our Law Office in Győr or Tata.
- Preparation of the documents required for the company formation by our Law Office, reading and coordination by e-mail.
- Signing of the company documents in the Law Office at a pre-arranged time.
- Our Law Office files the application for company registration at the competent court of the prospective company’s domicile. The company will receive an electronic certificate containing the company registration number, tax number (Community tax number), statistical number.
- Company registration: the company is registered by the court. The order is sent by the court to our Law Office, and we send it by e-mail to the founder. The company is operational and can open a bank account.
Do you want to change the managing director or appoint a new managing director?
Has the property headquarters or premises been changed?
Is it necessary to inject capital into the company?
Do you want to sell your shares?
Change of domicile, increase of share capital, transfer of shares, amendment of articles of association or memorandum of association at our Law Office in Győr or Tata.
Legal assistance during company transformations, mergers, divisions.
COMPANY LIQUIDATION, WINDING-UP
Liquidation, dissolution of a company with the help of a lawyer.
It often happens that a company ceases to be a going concern, either because of its owners (e.g., retirement) or because of market conditions (e.g., it is no longer profitable to carry out the activity). It is no longer useful; it just makes money. The sale of a company is often complicated and risky, and it is therefore advisable to liquidate the company, for which the assistance of a lawyer is essential.